$txt['youtube'] = 'YouTube'; $txt['youtube_invalid'] = '#Invalid YouTube Link#'; Shenandoah River

Author Topic: Shenandoah River  (Read 1815 times)

Offline stephenn7

• Cool Points: 0
  • Perception is reality
  • Engine: Subaru
  • Model Year: 2011
Shenandoah River
« on: August 17, 2014, 07:43:20 PM »
Looking for mokai friends who run the Shenandoah River in Virginia in a Mokai.  I would like to see your Mokai's and also to spend some time cruising if you are in the area.  Love to see your mods!!  >:D

Offline king squirrel

• Cool Points: 5
  • Model Year: 2016 & 2016
Re: Shenandoah River
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2017, 07:42:39 AM »
3 year old thread and no takers for the Doah? Assuming you still live in the area, which branch do you boat? I regularly fish the Main Stem in VA (and never seen another Mokai out here). 

Offline aquachigger

• Cool Points: 6
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2017, 11:24:59 AM »
I run both forks pretty much all the way up and down as water and algae permits. Was on the lower main stem 2 days ago. Saw my first 2 Mokai's near RT 7 about 10 years ago and it took me many years to figure out what it was I saw. Can't keep me out of one now.

Offline CC-Coder

• Mokai Maniac Member
  • Cool Points: 44
  • Engine: EX21 w/17 Head - ES
  • Model Year: 2010 (2)
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2017, 11:51:10 AM »
I run both forks pretty much all the way up and down as water and algae permits. Was on the lower main stem 2 days ago. Saw my first 2 Mokai's near RT 7 about 10 years ago and it took me many years to figure out what it was I saw. Can't keep me out of one now.
I'm not so sure, looks like your out, more than your in the Mokai per your last few videos. Hold your Breath!  :))
🤦🏼‍♂️ Chuck 🤷🏻‍♂️

Offline gink

• Cool Points: 4
  • Engine: subaru
  • Model Year: 2011&2015
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2017, 07:13:51 AM »
I've fished the Doah for years.I've seen one other Mokai in all that time.I've fished from Front Royal to Harpers FerryDrop me a line,no pun intended, at michaelhancock1@verizon.net

Offline king squirrel

• Cool Points: 5
  • Model Year: 2016 & 2016
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2017, 01:44:31 PM »
A river run with aquachigger would surely be an interesting adventure! I stumbled over a .22 mag revolver on the Main Stem once. Someone must have accidentally tossed it into the water from the shoreline.  :o