$txt['botscout_mail_subject'] = 'Bot Attempt Stopped'; $txt['botscout_mail_body'] = 'A bot tried to register, but was stopped from doing so.' . "\n\n" . 'Bot Name: %s' . "\n" . 'Bot Email: %s' . "\n" . 'IP Address: %s'; $txt['enable_transparent_avatars'] = 'Enable Offline Transparent Avatars?'; $txt['transparent_avatars_tab'] = 'Transparent Offline Avatars'; $txt['avatar_transparency_level'] = 'Set transparency percentage
For example: 20
The lower the percentage - the less visible
'; Kawasaki 300sx engine?

Author Topic: Kawasaki 300sx engine?  (Read 141 times)

Offline Lwing

• Cool Points: 0
Kawasaki 300sx engine?
« on: December 24, 2020, 02:15:00 PM »
Hi there
Due to my weight which is close to max for these mokai boats I'm always looking at options,
Came across the Kawasaki 300sx lightweight jet ski, and did some engine research and the single cylinder engine, e box, and pump is aprox 50lbs and about 40hp?
Maybe some serious overkill, but add some extra gear, fuel and I'm way overweight
Anybody ever consider dropping one of these in a mokai, as I think this boat still would best suit my needs,
Thanks

Offline solrus

• Cool Points: 1
  • Engine: Robin EX21
  • Model Year: 2015
Re: Kawasaki 300sx engine?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2021, 02:19:53 AM »
As long as the boat wont sink with you and gear and new engine, this guy did similar conversion, but the boat is not stiff to support that HP

Offline Lwing

• Cool Points: 0
Re: Kawasaki 300sx engine?
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2021, 08:54:33 PM »
That