$txt['youtube'] = 'YouTube'; $txt['youtube_invalid'] = '#Invalid YouTube Link#'; A few pictures

Author Topic: A few pictures  (Read 122 times)

Offline strick

• Cool Points: 3
A few pictures
« on: November 17, 2019, 11:48:19 AM »
Been doing a few things to the ES-Kape..One of the things I wanted to be able to do was put the boat in the back of the truck along with my wifes kayak. And to be able to easily haul it down to the boat ramp. The Mokart is very awkward to use and I have  a fix for that as well. But in the meantime I had my brother build me a hand trolly...I got it from Harbour freight and he modified it...I wish I had learned to weld I guess it's never to late to learn. This thing makes hauling up and down the ramp a lot easier. I'm in the middle of a 20 seacraft  restore right now so all my attention is focused on that but I did get to take the Mokai out after installing most of Toms Modifications and I was very pleased with the results...Tom Thanks for timely responses to my questions...you are a top notch dude!

strick

Offline Painlesstom

• Painless Tom
  • Administrator
  • Mokai Maniac Member
  • Cool Points: 59
  • Making Your Mokai... A Better Mokai!
    • Painless Products
  • Engine: EX21 w/17 head - ES
  • Model Year: 2003 / 2011 / 2015
Re: A few pictures
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2019, 10:59:14 PM »
Thanks strick, glad to help and thanks for the feedback! That dolly looks great, I made something pretty much just like it for moving trailers around. Your hoist setup looks pretty handy!!  \./8
Tom

>:D    

www.PainlessClutch.com

Offline strick

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2019, 01:25:09 PM »
Thanks Tom yeah the hoist set up works great you just have to get the balance right it was set up for my hobi kayak the frame underneath the mokai came with it when I bought it it was used as a carry device on the back of a trailer I don't know if it was custom made or what but it works.

Offline CC-Coder

• Mokai Maniac Member
  • Cool Points: 47
  • Engine: EX21 w/17 Head - ES
  • Model Year: 2010 (2)
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2019, 01:44:36 PM »
Thanks Tom yeah the hoist set up works great you just have to get the balance right it was set up for my hobi kayak the frame underneath the mokai came with it when I bought it it was used as a carry device on the back of a trailer I don't know if it was custom made or what but it works.
My wife and I are looking for a similar hoist set up for when we retire to lift the trailer with Mokai's, kayaks and bikes off the garage floor to save space. Probably in a high ceiling Pole Barn building.
Do you have an Instagram account to post pictures of your restoration project, or even here?
Thanks for posting, great seeing different ideas.
🤦🏼‍♂️ Chuck 🤷🏻‍♂️

Offline strick

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2019, 05:38:36 PM »
No I don't have Instagram are you talking about the seacraft? I'm going to do a thred on classicseacraft.com when its finished..But that will be a while from now

Strick

Offline CC-Coder

• Mokai Maniac Member
  • Cool Points: 47
  • Engine: EX21 w/17 Head - ES
  • Model Year: 2010 (2)
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2019, 06:07:08 PM »
Yes, referring to the Seacraft. Thanks.
🤦🏼‍♂️ Chuck 🤷🏻‍♂️