$txt['youtube'] = 'YouTube'; $txt['youtube_invalid'] = '#Invalid YouTube Link#'; Johnny Boat

Author Topic: Johnny Boat  (Read 136 times)

Offline Drackkor

• Cool Points: 3
  • Engine: Honda
  • Model Year: 2010
Johnny Boat
« on: October 23, 2019, 12:31:31 PM »
This is actually a nice option out there if you don't do a lot of shallow rivers. Stable platform to fish on as well. With trolling motor and gas and fully rigged it's around 3000 dollars brand new. Max speed is 8 mph have seen a 6 hp mercury on it it goes 15 but that's not recommended. There are some catamarans out there but yet to see a small easy to transport with gas outboard on them. This is light weight at 80 pounds the electric trolling motor and gas outboard go on and off really easy.  Here's a link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYik160RGQU

Offline Larry

• Mokai Hero Member
  • Cool Points: 24
  • Engine: Honda GC190
  • Model Year: 2007/2007
Re: Johnny Boat
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2019, 07:11:42 AM »
I was impressed with this boat. Looks like they took the time in designing it. Where I live we have alot of electric motor only and this would be the boat for me. Thanks for posting.

Offline Painlesstom

• Painless Tom
  • Administrator
  • Mokai Maniac Member
  • Cool Points: 59
  • Making Your Mokai... A Better Mokai!
    • Painless Products
  • Engine: EX21 w/17 head - ES
  • Model Year: 2003 / 2011 / 2015
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2019, 09:38:32 AM »
That is a cool little boat. And while it wasn't recommended one would easily be able to explore power options.  \./8
Tom

>:D    

www.PainlessClutch.com

Offline Drackkor

• Cool Points: 3
  • Engine: Honda
  • Model Year: 2010
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2019, 02:34:03 PM »
Just thought I would put that out there for some of the Stik users and for those who want a simple way to get on the water fast. There is that Port A Boat too looks like a keeper for those looking for easy transport don't need a trailer. I have seen an explosion in the Kayak and paddle board market the lakes have been taken over by these. 
« Last Edit: October 24, 2019, 02:37:48 PM by Drackkor »

Offline Larry

• Mokai Hero Member
  • Cool Points: 24
  • Engine: Honda GC190
  • Model Year: 2007/2007
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2019, 09:42:06 PM »
I had a 12ft Porta Boat for 10 years with a 6hp motor on it. Great boat. You could very rock in the river and not have a scratch. Looked like a surf board folded up. Just like the Mokai, I had to tell people what it was.