$txt['youtube'] = 'YouTube'; $txt['youtube_invalid'] = '#Invalid YouTube Link#'; Es-Kape 1.0 upgrade to Briggs & Stratton Animal 206cc Kart Racking Engine

Author Topic: Es-Kape 1.0 upgrade to Briggs & Stratton Animal 206cc Kart Racking Engine  (Read 799 times)

Offline Mokai Dreamin'

• Mokai Hero Member
  • Cool Points: 20
  • Engine: Kohler
  • Model Year: 2019 ES-Kape 2.0
Re: Es-Kape 1.0 upgrade to Briggs & Stratton Animal 206cc Kart Racking Engine
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2019, 03:25:12 PM »
Hi Tom:

Yes would be no problem to do a scan or I could just mail the thing to you if you like. I won't be needing it for a while :)

My apologies for calling rod,  tubing. I was thinking more along the lines of round. Yes, I know that rod is solid and tubing is not. For that matter, you originally mentioned 6061, which is a grade of aluminum, and I was just thinking stainless vs aluminum. I don't do a whole lot of metal fabrication, so not something I think about.

I could possibly just put this grate on the flatbed scanner with a black background at 100% size, and  that would give you a very nice tracing to work from.  I'll take some detailed measurements as well for reference .
Best,
Troy

Offline Painlesstom

• Painless Tom
  • Administrator
  • Mokai Maniac Member
  • Cool Points: 59
  • Making Your Mokai... A Better Mokai!
    • Painless Products
  • Engine: EX21 w/17 head - ES
  • Model Year: 2003 / 2011 / 2015
Re: Es-Kape 1.0 upgrade to Briggs & Stratton Animal 206cc Kart Racking Engine
« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2019, 04:29:19 PM »
Yeah, scan and dimensions would be fine. No sense spending $$ to ship anything if there is an easier way for free. haha

I mentioned 6061 because aluminum would be the only viable metal for a grate to cut on my CNC, but I would make the grate from 304 stainless rod for the strength and simplicity to make. I was pretty sure you knew the difference between tubing and rod, just didn't want anyone who was reading along confusing anything.  \./8
Tom

>:D    

www.PainlessClutch.com