$txt['youtube'] = 'YouTube'; $txt['youtube_invalid'] = '#Invalid YouTube Link#'; Chigg's Dark days and Nights

Author Topic: Chigg's Dark days and Nights  (Read 264 times)

Offline CC-Coder

• Mokai Maniac Member
  • Cool Points: 47
  • Engine: EX21 w/17 Head - ES
  • Model Year: 2010 (2)
Chigg's Dark days and Nights
« on: August 30, 2019, 09:21:47 PM »
The last few minutes of Chigg's return trip reminded me of getting back to camp late one night, only I didn't have submerged trees or any obstacles.
Been thinking of adding some LED lighting that can make night into day. Not sure if these would work.

Chigg's Wild Ride:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAX8eIeIQsc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAX8eIeIQsc</a>

Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/STASUN-Security-Daylight-Waterproof-Driveway/dp/B07KJBMSM7/ref=sr_1_43?keywords=Waterproof%2BDc%2Bpowered%2BLED%2Blights&qid=1567214097&s=gateway&sr=8-43&th=1

« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 09:26:56 PM by CC-Coder »
🤦🏼‍♂️ Chuck 🤷🏻‍♂️

Offline Relichunter

• Cool Points: 4
  • Engine: Honda
  • Model Year: 2009
Re: Chigg's Dark days and Nights
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2019, 04:33:29 AM »
Excellent video, I enjoyed it immensely. I too am a relic hunter but my areas of interest are primarily French & Indian through Revolutionary War. Been relic hunting since 1972, before the first VLF Coin V was released. Currently using a Minelab CTX3030 and an XP Deus. Probably have over a ton of relics I have found over the years. I too use my Mokai to get me to spots that would normally be way off the beaten path, too far for the average detector user to hike.

Anyway, great video and best wishes.

Offline Painlesstom

• Painless Tom
  • Administrator
  • Mokai Maniac Member
  • Cool Points: 59
  • Making Your Mokai... A Better Mokai!
    • Painless Products
  • Engine: EX21 w/17 head - ES
  • Model Year: 2003 / 2011 / 2015
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2019, 07:44:55 AM »
You can get LED's like that which will work fine, but the ones in the link are 120v so you couldn't use them.
Tom

>:D    

www.PainlessClutch.com

Offline CC-Coder

• Mokai Maniac Member
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2019, 08:46:47 AM »
You can get LED's like that which will work fine, but the ones in the link are 120v so you couldn't use them.

Thanks Tom. I think I noticed that after posting the link. The navigation lights help but these something brighter would help in and around a pitch dark camp too.
🤦🏼‍♂️ Chuck 🤷🏻‍♂️

Offline CC-Coder

• Mokai Maniac Member
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2019, 08:51:25 AM »
Excellent video, I enjoyed it immensely. I too am a relic hunter but my areas of interest are primarily French & Indian through Revolutionary War. Been relic hunting since 1972, before the first VLF Coin V was released. Currently using a Minelab CTX3030 and an XP Deus. Probably have over a ton of relics I have found over the years. I too use my Mokai to get me to spots that would normally be way off the beaten path, too far for the average detector user to hike.

Anyway, great video and best wishes.

It's almost like the boats were made for relic hunter's. It would be awesome to see some of your finds, maybe a few pictures?
One of my favorite trips Beau went on was the huge silver hoard he uncovered.

Aquachigger: OMG! I Found A Huge Silver Treasure Hoard Metal Detecting!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDC3SUK3axM&list=PLRybViBMNQTeVyprxKhQiDLnA9CtNbTgI&index=1
🤦🏼‍♂️ Chuck 🤷🏻‍♂️

Offline Relichunter

• Cool Points: 4
  • Engine: Honda
  • Model Year: 2009
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2019, 03:15:25 AM »
Here are some finds from my last hunt a year or two ago. I had to use my Mokai to get to the site. It was a long way from nowhere.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 03:19:10 AM by Relichunter »

Offline CC-Coder

• Mokai Maniac Member
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2019, 09:51:14 AM »
Here are some finds from my last hunt a year or two ago. I had to use my Mokai to get to the site. It was a long way from nowhere.

Sounds like the kind of Mokai trip I'm gearing up for in the future, except without the metal detecting. But, maybe I'll need to get one after seeing some of your awesome finds. Very Nice! The bracelet looks like a great find too.
🤦🏼‍♂️ Chuck 🤷🏻‍♂️