$txt['youtube'] = 'YouTube'; $txt['youtube_invalid'] = '#Invalid YouTube Link#'; Welcome to IMPROVING YOUR MOKAI!! -Read First-

Author Topic: Welcome to IMPROVING YOUR MOKAI!! -Read First-  (Read 8928 times)

Offline Painlesstom

• Painless Tom
  • Administrator
  • Mokai Maniac Member
  • Cool Points: 59
  • Making Your Mokai... A Better Mokai!
    • Painless Products
  • Engine: EX21 w/17 head - ES
  • Model Year: 2003 / 2011 / 2015
Welcome to IMPROVING YOUR MOKAI!! -Read First-
« on: May 11, 2012, 02:43:11 PM »
It is my pleasure to be able to provide a forum dedicated to those of us who find it completely necessary to actively engage in  the improvement of the Mokai™ Jet Boat. This forum is completely unaffiliated with Mokai Manufacturing INC. and will remain so until the end of time. Feel free to share your stories and technical know how to the benefit of everyone wishing to see these Mokai boats even more awesome than they already are!!

Keep it clean and fun, this is to be a productive and drama free forum and I know I can count on everyone to keep that a reality. Enjoy! 
  :)

You can add an avatar to your profile which will show in your posts, puts a personality with the name.
Badges will be earned by the number of posts you make and the point system lets members rate your posts for cool points.
If anyone has any suggestions or concerns, feel free to contact me.

The forum generates automatic notification emails for announcing replies to topics you are subscribed to, Private Messaging, etc.. Please do not reply to these notifications.

None of the authors, contributors, administrators, or anyone else connected with Improvingyourmokai, in any way whatsoever, can be responsible for your use of the information contained in or linked from these web pages. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.YOU ALSO AGREE THAT IF YOU RELY ON ANY DATA OR INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH OUR SITES, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR USE OF ANY MATERIAL. If you do not agree to the terms, do not use this web site!
Tom

>:D    

www.PainlessClutch.com