$txt['youtube'] = 'YouTube'; $txt['youtube_invalid'] = '#Invalid YouTube Link#'; EX 21 Head Assembly

Author Topic: EX 21 Head Assembly  (Read 541 times)

Offline Rottweilerman

• Mokai Addict Member
  • Cool Points: 22
  • Engine: EX21, With EX17 Head
  • Model Year: Sold my 2015
EX 21 Head Assembly
« on: June 24, 2018, 08:07:07 PM »
Hey Tom and Forum,   I still have my Ex 21 Head assembly with valves and rockers left in my parts storage.  I hate to throw it away, so if any member would like to have it, I'll ship it to you for the cheapest freight available.   Send me your zip code and I'll tell you what it would cost to ship.   The box is about 4 lbs.

John :)

Offline Painlesstom

• Painless Tom
  • Administrator
  • Mokai Maniac Member
  • Cool Points: 59
  • Making Your Mokai... A Better Mokai!
    • Painless Products
  • Engine: EX21 w/17 head - ES
  • Model Year: 2003 / 2011 / 2015
Re: EX 21 Head Assembly
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2018, 11:01:07 PM »
Thanks, John. I'm sure someone would be able to benefit from that generous offer. I've got a few dozen of those laying around I haven't found a use for yet. Good to hear from you, hope life is treating you well "post Mokai".  :)
Tom

>:D    

www.PainlessClutch.com

Offline Rottweilerman

• Mokai Addict Member
  • Cool Points: 22
  • Engine: EX21, With EX17 Head
  • Model Year: Sold my 2015
Re: EX 21 Head Assembly
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2018, 11:31:29 PM »
Everything is well Tom, A gentleman in Delaware wants the EX 21 head.  Apparently his spark plug hole is in pretty rough shape.  Glade I could help him.   
I've taken the other Mokai (Stik Boat) out a few time, in fact just yesterday.    Been pretty busy with domestics at home as well as work.
Had some issues with the Stik, but got it figured out.   I really liked the Mokai, but to hard to get in and out of and to slow :'(.
I was going to take a video yesterday at the end of the day, but the wind picked up to about 15 mph and it was everything just to hold on while getting back to the lunch ramp >:(.   I follow the weather pretty close, so kind of surprised the winds appeared.

Wonder when Marie is going to unveil the 2.0 Mokai, if its anything like 2015 Mokai, it will be around Christmas ;D.   Do you know if Rick is still involved?
I visit the forum a few times a week just to see the chatter and  member experiences.
Got to sign off, have some quotes to send out >:D.
Hope all is well with you and the family, enjoy the summer.

John