$txt['youtube'] = 'YouTube'; $txt['youtube_invalid'] = '#Invalid YouTube Link#'; True Grit - A softer shore approach

Author Topic: True Grit - A softer shore approach  (Read 1136 times)

Online CC-Coder

• Mokai Maniac Member
  • Cool Points: 43
  • Engine: EX21 w/17 Head - ES
  • Model Year: 2010 (2)
True Grit - A softer shore approach
« on: May 18, 2017, 03:58:20 PM »
Hi,
  I had a successful first outing on the Cuyahoga river yesterday, minus a few rookie mistakes. One thing I will not do again, give it gas when pulling into shore. I had a lot of sand in the intake area when I pulled the pump. The wear ring had a textured feel from the sand. I believe this is where the wear happened. Lol
I'll post a short video I took with the new GoPro as soon as I figure out the editing software. Won't be on the level of a Painless Production.  \./8
🤦🏼‍♂️ Chuck 🤷🏻‍♂️

Offline Painlesstom

• Painless Tom
  • Administrator
  • Mokai Maniac Member
  • Cool Points: 59
  • Making Your Mokai... A Better Mokai!
    • Painless Products
  • Engine: EX21 w/17 head - ES
  • Model Year: 2003 / 2011 / 2015
Re: True Grit - A softer shore approach
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2017, 05:27:17 PM »
Congrats on the first trip out! Nobody goes out the first time without doing something they'll remember not to repeat.. lol The best thing about these boats, is the learning curve is fun! haha It takes some practice to approach the sandbar at speed knowing when exactly to let of the throttle and go to idle. Good thing you have the aluminum wear ring, had that been the factory plastic version you would have been buying a new one already.  \./8

Can't wait to see the video!  >:D
Tom

>:D    

www.PainlessClutch.com