$txt['youtube'] = 'YouTube'; $txt['youtube_invalid'] = '#Invalid YouTube Link#'; Do you recommend a pump guard on new ES-KAPE

Author Topic: Do you recommend a pump guard on new ES-KAPE  (Read 2969 times)

Offline The Man

• Mokai Maniac Member
  • Cool Points: 43
Re: Do you recommend a pump guard on new ES-KAPE
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2018, 10:39:24 PM »
Hello guys. Tom asked me to let you guys know i offer a Stainless steel grate for the escape as well for the later orignal Mokai. made from 1/4" thick stainless steel. Let me know if your interested. Selling for 35.00 dollars plus shipping. flat rate envelope. Flat rate 7.00 dollars.

Awesome deal! You should post a video of how you Make America Grate Again.

Offline OutdoorAdv

• Cool Points: 10
  • Engine: EX21
  • Model Year: 2015
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2018, 03:08:43 PM »
Very nice Roadrunner.  It looks extremely well made and just as quality as the Mokai brand SS one... but half the price.  I'll probably have bigger issues on my hands if I somehow manage to trash my SS one, but if I do I'd absolutely buy one from you!

Offline OutdoorAdv

• Cool Points: 10
  • Engine: EX21
  • Model Year: 2015
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2018, 03:14:20 PM »
Also, in response to the original question I can also say that Tom's pump guard has already saved me multiple times.  The scratches on the guards HDPE bottom are a tell tale sign... but just last weekend I slid sideways into a half submerged tree and the pump guard took the brunt of the impact.  Enough to mar the powdercoat... that would have crushed my plastic nozzle if I didn't have the guard.  So not only impacts from the bottom, but its protected me from side and back impacts.